VIVITÉ® Skin Care Products
VIVITÉ® is a new, advanced skin care routine from Allergan. Only the VIVITÉ® skin care line contains GLX Technology™, an advanced fusion of the clinically benefits of glycolic acid and natural antioxidants. VIVITÉ® extends the Allergan promise of scientifically formulated and clinically shown products that promote beautiful, healthy skin.
What products are in the routine?
- VIVITÉ® Exfoliating Cleanser dissolves skin build-up with both chemical and mechanical exfoliation. Contains 15% glycolic compound
- VIVITÉ® Daily Antioxidant Facial Serum moisturizes and extends exfoliation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as provides antioxidant protection. Contains 15% glycolic compound
- VIVITÉ® Night Renewal Cream is an extra-rich formulation that promotes overnight maintenance and repair of skin tissues. Contains 20% glycolic compound
- VIVITÉ® Revitalizing Eye Cream is specially formulated to reduce the appearance of the fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles in the sensitive areas around the eye. Contains 10% glycolic compound
What is GLX Technology™?
GLX Technology™ is an advanced fusion of the clinically demonstrated benefits of glycolic acid and natural antioxidants. This formula matrix is designed to act as a catalyst for effective penetration of critical ingredients: glycolic compound to exfoliate and sustain moisture release in the skin, as well as topical antioxidants to provide protection.
No other skin care line contains GLX Technology™.
What does VIVITÉ® do?
The VIVITÉ® skin care routine provides many benefits. GLX Technology has been shown to stimulate the skin's natural production of hyaluronic acid and collagen. GLX Technology has also been shown to stimulate the production of epidermal growth factor, which is vital to healthy, new skin. The antioxidants protect epidermal cells against destructive free radicals.
In terms of skin care, VIVITÉ® products each provide more than one important benefit. As a whole, regular use of the line exfoliates, hydrates, and protects skin.
A clinical study of the VIVITÉ® skin care routine was conducted with 22 women between ages 35 and 55 showing the effects of mild to moderate photodamage (rough, dry facial skin; fine lines; and wrinkles). They followed the study regimen for 3 weeks. The results after just 3 weeks:
- 22% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 36% increase in skin hydration/moisture content
- 54% improvement in skin smoothness
- 65% decrease in dryness
Looking for more anti-aging solutions in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Arcadia, and Tempe areas, schedule a consultation today with Physicians Aesthetic Care and experience our difference for yourself.